2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Very good fighter, 59 and ending your days like a vegetable due to boxing.

A very sad state of affairs. 

But would he have changed it if he could and secondly is there ever a good time to die, I have mates who lived wild and wonderful life’s and died early and others who sit around doing nothing and will probably go on for ever, it’s not always about the time you done it’s about the things you done with that time ✌️✌️

• Like 6
14 minutes ago, Greyman said:

But would he have changed it if he could and secondly is there ever a good time to die, I have mates who lived wild and wonderful life’s and died early and others who sit around doing nothing and will probably go on for ever, it’s not always about the time you done it’s about the things you done with that time ✌️✌️

That's something he couldn't answer as he was in a horrible mess. 

Would any man want to be in that condition and dying so young when you should be seeing out your days in happiness with your loved one's? 

In their fighting days they would just shrug it off but I should imagine the answer may be different when they're going through it. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1