less then 1 hour in the field

Guest markbrick1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right i haven't read the whole thread cant really be arsed.........

If your dogs are out doing all these rabbits every night why do they look unfit? Might just be the picks but from everyone iv seen not once has one of your dogs been ripped.......as it would be if it was out doing so much.......

Another thing........You say some times you drive with dogs following outside the car........n you run them alternate slips.........how the f**k can you control which dog runs........and how have you managed to train the dog to A know its turn to run and B to stand and watch another dog run with out it joining in???

Its good if you are doing these numbers.........but ya really cant blame people for doubting.......if ya shown 31 rabbits n didn't brag about how it was in an hour then id 100% believe ya......Your asking for your thread to get ripped to bits tbh....Maybe you are doing it who is to say your not........If you are then good on ya........just be more considerate to how you type your post and no one will think oat of it.........know one likes a bragger.......

Witton

Guest markbrick1
Right i haven't read the whole thread cant really be arsed.........

If your dogs are out doing all these rabbits every night why do they look unfit? Might just be the picks but from everyone iv seen not once has one of your dogs been ripped.......as it would be if it was out doing so much.......

Another thing........You say some times you drive with dogs following outside the car........n you run them alternate slips.........how the f**k can you control which dog runs........and how have you managed to train the dog to A know its turn to run and B to stand and watch another dog run with out it joining in???

Its good if you are doing these numbers.........but ya really cant blame people for doubting.......if ya shown 31 rabbits n didn't brag about how it was in an hour then id 100% believe ya......Your asking for your thread to get ripped to bits tbh....Maybe you are doing it who is to say your not........If you are then good on ya........just be more considerate to how you type your post and no one will think oat of it.........know one likes a bragger.......

Witton

UNFIT youre havin a laugh any one who has a lurcher unfit this time of yr there must be problems,one dog last night was in the back of the landrover the other walking at the side of it,then i reverse that,its not my choice way of lamping but it suited last night,now to photos i could show 50 rabbits tonight and say 2 hrs, doesnt mean thats what i caught hence i told you 31 10 of which i left as fox food and 21 came home for the dogs thats the truth like it are not :yes::yes: and to the ripped dog think wake up i dont have bull in mine and i dont breed for lucks just pure stamina and speed and of coarse brain thats the collie and do you see a ripped collie,mark

Dont have a bull x............oh i see only bullx's become ripped [bANNED TEXT] fit.......i forgot if it hasn't got bull in it will look soft no matter how much it does.........Tomo are you sure there isnt bull in your dogs mate :whistling: There all ripped to f**k :thumbs: The dog could be a pure whippet...........doing the amount of work your dogs are it would look ripped......not soft and fat......

Witton

Guest markbrick1
Dont have a bull x............oh i see only bullx's become ripped [bANNED TEXT] fit.......i forgot if it hasn't got bull in it will look soft no matter how much it does.........Tomo are you sure there isnt bull in your dogs mate :whistling: There all ripped to f**k :thumbs: The dog could be a pure whippet...........doing the amount of work your dogs are it would look ripped......not soft and fat......

Witton

yes soft and fat like a beddy are a collie which make half of her :feck: whippets gh bulls they are born ripped,i suppose she looks to unfit to of caught these as well

post-1343-1200159551_thumb.jpg

YES SHE LOOKS TO UNFIT TO OF HAD THEM ALL IN ONE NIGHT ON HER OWN....

Will some one please put a photo up of a fit bedlington collie cross just to prove that the cross would still tone up nicely when fit.....That bitch looks soft........no real muscle tone......I find it hard to believe how the dog ha caught that bag....

Witton

Witton

got to agree with you witton!when i was out all the time with my old colliexwhippet he would be ripped up really well?if i only ran him now and again he wouldnt be that ripped up!markbrick1 looking at your dogs mate,he is right in what hes sayingimoa?well done mark anyway :thumbs:

Thanks a lot lads.........if he truly believes that the breeding of his dogs means they cant rip up then he has never had his own dogs fit........or even close......doesn't take much to get em lookin quite ripped :thumbs: Says it all really....

Witton

muscle does not mean a dog is fit .....thats the easy bit getting a dog muscled up ....get them RUNNING FIT is a different thing altogether ......not all dogs get muscle projecting everywhere ....and imho a black dog is easy to get LOOKING fit than any other colour for obvious reasons ...(not saying your dog isnt fit socks i have no doubt in my mind it is :thumbs: ).......but like i say a dog dosnet need muscles evrywhere to be fit .... :D