Mink and Covid

" Pneumonia "? FFS! Believe me, this is just More propaganda, put out to keep you all scared and obedient to their New World Order game of Simon Says.

Nearly forty years ago now, ferrets were going down like a ton of bricks, right across the country. Remember that?

I was friends with a real, live Mink Farmer. He told me what was doing it. It was called " Haemorrhagic Pneumonia ". First I'd ever heard of it. Perfectly well known about in the closed world of mink farming. Well, it had got amongst our ferrets and we were royally fukked until it blew itself out.

But, here's the kicker ~ and This'll make you sit up and pay fukking attention! I got a call from a girl whose pet bun was exhibiting signs of distress. I went round there and found the poor thing was actually showing clear, outward signs of HP! When I opened it up? Sure enough. Lungs were fukked.

I genuinely thought this was it. End of the fukking world. It had jumped species. We'd be next. We were fukked.

I got on the phone to my mate, pale and shaking, and told him about this bun. Kunt  practically laughed at me! Said it was from rabbits in the first place! They were its natural hosts.

Then, or course (We can only imagine) someone tinkered with it and, before we knew it? " RHVD ", or what ever they call it now, exploded onto the scene and is merrily decimating bun populations, far and wide, to this day.

You can bet your bottom dollar too that, if we didn't all already know what That was about? They'd be calling That fukking " Covid " too!

But, yeah. You go ahead and believe which of us you want.

10 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Pneumonia "? FFS! Believe me, this is just More propaganda, put out to keep you all scared and obedient to their New World Order game of Simon Says.

Nearly forty years ago now, ferrets were going down like a ton of bricks, right across the country. Remember that?

I was friends with a real, live Mink Farmer. He told me what was doing it. It was called " Haemorrhagic Pneumonia ". First I'd ever heard of it. Perfectly well known about in the closed world of mink farming. Well, it had got amongst our ferrets and we were royally fukked until it blew itself out.

But, here's the kicker ~ and This'll make you sit up and pay fukking attention! I got a call from a girl whose pet bun was exhibiting signs of distress. I went round there and found the poor thing was actually showing clear, outward signs of HP! When I opened it up? Sure enough. Lungs were fukked.

I genuinely thought this was it. End of the fukking world. It had jumped species. We'd be next. We were fukked.

I got on the phone to my mate, pale and shaking, and told him about this bun. Kunt  practically laughed at me! Said it was from rabbits in the first place! They were its natural hosts.

Then, or course (We can only imagine) someone tinkered with it and, before we knew it? " RHVD ", or what ever they call it now, exploded onto the scene and is merrily decimating bun populations, far and wide, to this day.

You can bet your bottom dollar too that, if we didn't all already know what That was about? They'd be calling That fukking " Covid " too!

But, yeah. You go ahead and believe which of us you want.

Interesting?