s16

davyt63

I have a S16s shrouded version that I have been using day and night for the past x5 months, bought it new from B.A.R fitted Harris bi-pod, sling/swivels and a set of 6-24-50 Mil dot scopes. This rifle has had around 1000+ pellets through it and been re-filled around x6 times it has never jammed or lost a drop of pressure since I have used it in the field. I know the earlier versions of this rifle had "O" ring problems and were passing air through the bottle seal but since the launch of the shrouded "S" model these problems have been put to rest. I know these rifles are not everyones cup of tea but I have enjoyed every shot fired with this rifle and had many many successful hunting trips and full game bags since it's purchase. The only disadvantage of this rifle in my eyes is the weight, mine with all the kit on is close to 9lbs so compared say to a S410 seems x2 the weight. However as I am 6ft+ and 19 stone this does not present a problem.

Hope this helps

Coney

you fat tw*t can you make it up the hill lol?? :drink::boxing:

Duck you puny human is that your attempt at getting a rise out of me? I am afraid you will have to try harder than that, and besides when you look like a set of bagpipes walking around I would try to resist extracting the perverbial from people, have a nice day.

Coney

If it's the shrouded version the floating integral "Walther" barrel will be concealed within a full length "Bull Barrel" complete with integrated silencer, additionally printed in red adjacent to the trigger the words "LOGUN S16S" will appear. If the entire barrel is not shrouded and just has a silencer fitted to the end of the barrel I am afraid it is the first version of this rifle that has had a lot of bad press.

Hope this is of use.

Coney.

just had a look at the s16 yes your right.it has additional silencer with it. any idea [bANNED TEXT] i should be willing to by it for?

many thanks

davy

Davey depending on the condition of the gun and if it comes with decent scopes/mounts I would be looking to pay between £250 / £ 300 quid for it but no more.

If it's the shrouded version the floating integral "Walther" barrel will be concealed within a full length "Bull Barrel" complete with integrated silencer, additionally printed in red adjacent to the trigger the words "LOGUN S16S" will appear. If the entire barrel is not shrouded and just has a silencer fitted to the end of the barrel I am afraid it is the first version of this rifle that has had a lot of bad press.

Hope this is of use.

Coney.

just had a look at the s16 yes your right.it has additional silencer with it. any idea [bANNED TEXT] i should be willing to by it for?

many thanks

davy

Davey depending on the condition of the gun and if it comes with decent scopes/mounts I would be looking to pay between £250 / £ 300 quid for it but no more.

thanks mate

davy

• 2 months later...

Hope this is of use.

Coney.

many thanks

davy

thanks mate

davy

i used to do a great deal of air rifle work but havnt been for ages picked up shrouded version bought new scope went out ratting last weekend fast good sport im taking it rabbitting tomorrow its been in the house 5 months not lost any pressure it seems to all purposes the muts nuts but time will tell post on this subject after a couple more months
  • 2 weeks later...

i also have a logun s.16-s, i have been debating wheather to sell or not as i have been getting alot of jams, and i am getting sick of stripping it, do anyone know if it could be down to the pellets? because since i have changed pellets they seem to jam more now? and it happens when i get lower on preasure, i am now using accupels, but was using logun penetrators.

or is the jams 100% my doing?

Thats watt happend to mine . i have cleared the jam it had two up the barrel . cleared it now its lost power . put that down to the seals going . How hard is it to strip and put new seals in mark.

it isnt difficult, its just a pain cos you have to remove the scope everytime