now im a drugiee coz i work my terrier????

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how old you are my friend - but I take it you are under 16?

What you have just experienced is discrimination, pure and simple.

Now I have no time for political correctness, but just this once, if I was you, I'd make a formal complaint against this teacher.

He/She is paid to teach you, not to ram her/his political ideas and half baked social theories down your neck.

To liken hunters or terrier men to drug addicts is scandalous.

On Monday morning, demand an apology. AND MAKE IT A PUBLIC ONE.

LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON.

balance a bucket above the door full of water..... when the teacher walks in and opens the door, it will fall all over her..... hilarious!! :whistling:

before you take it any further, which ofcourse you should.... are you sure that she wasen't just really frustrated at trying to teach you plurals!?! :angel::tongue2:

balance a bucket above the door full of water..... when the teacher walks in and opens the door, it will fall all over her..... hilarious!! :whistling:

before you take it any further, which ofcourse you should.... are you sure that she wasen't just really frustrated at trying to teach you plurals!?! :angel::tongue2:

Don't you mean ...pluralz Winkhound?? :angel:

thats way below the belt! she needs taking down a peg or two :angry:

stupid fuggin teacher let there tryes down in the car park and find out where they live show her how much of a thug you are :thumbs:

stupid fuggin anti teacher

ive been told baseball bats are good too :whistling:

i agree with you mate, they want a thug give them a thug :gunsmilie:

i agree with you mate, they want a thug give them a thug :gunsmilie:

i wouldn't, you'd just be proving teacher right. i always found an irate parent is a damn fine deterant for this kind of shit from teachers. witnesses help too.

in school today my friend asked me what i was doing hunting wise this week end. a teacher over heard and started ranting about us being cruel and finished off by sayin that only drugieez and thugs work their dogz and how i was a low life durgiee. what does a terrier or a lurcher have to do with drugz????? she then went on to say that a terrierman is on the same level as a drugee again. im sick of this like. anyone else geting similar anti treatment????

dogs are like drugs once you hunt you hooked so tell your teacher 2 fkuk of slagg

:clapper::feck: