HW100 kt stock

2 hours ago, villaman said:

Norma £3.50- 4.50 

Yerr, that’s a good price for decent quality ammo. That’s if you can get it of course. I’ve had the same thing before, bought some federal dirt cheap and they were really good. Went back for some more, all gone and didn’t find any more the same for ages. When I did, they’d sold out again. Haven’t seen them since. I’ve got some Aguila to try, £2:95 / 50box but if they’re good, they’ll soon be gone at that price. I like rws rimfire ammo, not the cheapest, but I’ve never been disappointed with it, bad batches etc. 

I pay about £5 on average which is fine by me and it is not as if I go through thousands so I just keep buying a box or two when in the shop although I did buy quite a few boxes a  week ago when they were at £4 per box.

Not good at the moment as I need some wmr ammo, I have 500 Eley Superb cartridges on order to collect on Wednesday,  picked up 200,  28 gauge  Eley VIP Game on Thursday and need a slab of Eley 12 gauge,  First Select 21grm cartridges for my dear wife.......................................a bit costly all of a sudden.

Oh yes and I have some FX .25 slugs coming to test in the Impact.

You know, a catapult doesn't sound to be a bad idea at times, a hand full of gravel and a half hours fun.  ?

Phil

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, philpot said:

I pay about £5 on average which is fine by me and it is not as if I go through thousands so I just keep buying a box or two when in the shop although I did buy quite a few boxes a  week ago when they were at £4 per box.

Not good at the moment as I need some wmr ammo, I have 500 Eley Superb cartridges on order to collect on Wednesday,  picked up 200,  28 gauge  Eley VIP Game on Thursday and need a slab of Eley 12 gauge,  First Select 21grm cartridges for my dear wife.......................................a bit costly all of a sudden.

Oh yes and I have some FX .25 slugs coming to test in the Impact.

You know, a catapult doesn't sound to be a bad idea at times, a hand full of gravel and a half hours fun.  ?

Phil

Got through 500 rounds .22 and 200 rounds of 17 HMR the other night plinking 

like you said , catapult looking a good idea ?

• Like 1