Sign in to follow this  
longers01

Pup

Okay lads i mated my old Wheaton whippet to a 3/4 whippet bedlington bitch had one pup last night gutted that there was only one like but a good mate of mine was really after one so him and his 2 lads r gutted so if anyone knows of any litters of bedlington whippets on the ground let us know please atb longers01 

E0BB3A57-93AA-4C2D-9DA6-BB4AEA8565B4.jpeg

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Okay lads i mated my old Wheaton whippet to a 3/4 whippet bedlington bitch had one pup last night gutted that there was only one like but a good mate of mine was really after one so him and his 2 lads r gutted so if anyone knows of any litters of bedlington whippets on the ground let us know please atb longers01 

E0BB3A57-93AA-4C2D-9DA6-BB4AEA8565B4.jpeg

It be a good un as it just one it get all the goodness out the bitch to itself , i thinkin of breeding my bitch next spring and if so i hope she just throws one bitch that would be ideal ? All the best with your pup mate 

Cheers mate ye it will thrive like but had a few lads after a pup so was hoping for a few more but that’s life lol atb longers01 

Don’t mind travelling for pup but won’t pay silly money 5 star home it will have lad just wants it for a bit of mooching with his 2 kids and a family pet atb longers01 

Could be no one hot a litter of beddy whippets at the moment , and with the season about to start not many wont a bitch laden with pups ? Plenty about i here on the pet circuit as there the fashion must have nowadays , but they costa alot and dointful they be out of workers ?

• Like 1

On 27/08/2020 at 12:05, Loton Moocher said:

It be a good un as it just one it get all the goodness out the bitch to itself , i thinkin of breeding my bitch next spring and if so i hope she just throws one bitch that would be ideal ? All the best with your pup mate 

lol 

14 hours ago, longers01 said:

Mad init nearly 300 views and no one can help us out haha 

They all on fb longers peddling pups for £800 /2000 lol 

Beddy whippet big money down to been the new pet to have with a silly names like whiplington , breeding  3/8 Beddy 5/8 greyhound bitch back to dog bred same way be December timeish she comes in any spare pups your well come to one , 4 pups are spoken for pal 👍

Thanks mate think my mate going to Wales tomorrow to pick a beddy whippet pup up not bad money as well 250 but i might be looking i had pick of the litter but it would be a c**ts trick if I took the only pup lol atb longers01 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

lol 

They all on fb longers peddling pups for £800 /2000 lol 

It wont last when some other breed becomes the new fashion the dog pounds will be full of unwanted beddy /whippets its all just a fad £2000 for a dog its joke and makes ur piss boil 

Its a joke mate look at the likes of pets 4 home/preloved lurcher pups from 600 to 1200 seen one the other day carnt believe there’s people buying them for that price atb longers01 

• Like 1