Splatter Targets

Thought I would try some splatter targets in the hope that they would probably help me with when I need to check zero my rimfires,so I first tried them on my FAC air at 28 flbs and down to 12 flbs but as you can see from one of the targets very disappointing  I would not call these platter targets as given in JP's description pics,I also tried sticking them on various surfaces but not steel. 

thumbnail.jpg

You could try these (no personal experience):

http://www.firecaptargets.co.uk

You can buy caps from here: https://www.toycapguns.co.uk/caps

and also ebay

Don't know if it works but one way to reduce cost per shot would be to leave a part fired ring in place and just replace a few caps at a time. Guess it's going to depend on how loud the are. Looking at the above, using full rings is just over 20p per shot.

Edited by Alsone
11 hours ago, goldfinger said:

Thanks I posted the results to company involved,the above Bad Guy ones is the reaction I was hoping for,thank you for pics as for the cap ones food for thought LOL. 

The 12x18 size is the main target of a bad guy aiming a gun at you but the little targets you see above are in the corners above the bad guy I cut them up and attach them to a solid piece of wood to make the most of the targets. 

On 04/07/2020 at 20:04, goldfinger said:

Thought I would try some splatter targets in the hope that they would probably help me with when I need to check zero my rimfires,so I first tried them on my FAC air at 28 flbs and down to 12 flbs but as you can see from one of the targets very disappointing  I would not call these platter targets as given in JP's description pics,I also tried sticking them on various surfaces but not steel. 

thumbnail.jpg

My first attempt at some home made ones,took 1 hour most of that was waiting for paint to dry, far better than the £6.00 JP ones, shot all over to see results lol. 

20200711_144614_resized.jpg