COURSING DOGS

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thats true,see a lot of people on these sites are only into there dogs for a few yrs and wouldnt know how to bring a pup on to its full pertential so they pay the money for these dogs,i breed mine and

Posted Images

was talkin about sweet chocolate saluki the other day to fred holmes , sed it was absolute rubbish , couldnt bend a hare , couldnt catch it when it was loose a ignorant fecker but was a well bred saluki , and produced real good stuff

sweet by chocolate was by deacon x lurcher from manchester i will put her full pedigree up later and a bit of footage up of her killing hares when i sort out how to download it this bitch produced really top class single handed animals very consistantly superb blood lines

was talkin about sweet chocolate saluki the other day to fred holmes , sed it was absolute rubbish , couldnt bend a hare , couldnt catch it when it was loose a ignorant fecker but was a well bred saluki , and produced real good stuff

sweet by chocolate was by deacon x lurcher from manchester i will put her full pedigree up later and a bit of footage up of her killing hares when i sort out how to download it this bitch produced really top class single handed animals very consistantly superb blood lines

was there another dog/bitch called sweet chocolate ? cos im sure Fred H owned it , so from what he sed i assumed it was his

who owned the sweet chocolate you know brookie

Guest Top Chalker

Baz the ice you are thinking of was out of Dancer to the pure saluki , AS white bitch Candy is out if Ice back to blondie , a good few lads of here saw her stop 4/4 at 6 mile bottom , he has pups out of her to Buddy , will take some pics of her & pups as im up there the day , she is in Darcys book , but he has her named as Blondie ,

Ice had a real good sister Class, she won a lot of matches for the man who bought her // Dont think Ice was that hot but he was in bad hands !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have ice running on tape some where. like you say was probably in bad hands, as are a lot of coursing dogs..that class was wrote off untill it went back to geordie land wasnt it, is that the one the scousers couldnt get going? its surprising how many good dogs people will own with out knowing it, purely because they wont put the time into training and conditioning.

he is a proper tit :angry: ..he,ll ruin that pup. i heard he was going to line it as soon as it broke down with a whippet :icon_eek: . cant understand him...the pup is not 7 month till the 7th of feb. thats why ian didnt want him to get a pup. they knacked that tiger dog up aswell didnt they :no:

never will av a good dog either, it's a shame for that pup cause he won't even sell it.

how much did he give marshall for it??? john was wanting buy it but he heard he wouldnt sell it, did he offer you £1000 for yours?