New birds...

fazza123

Things seem to have gone a lot quieter in this section these days unfortunately.  

Is anyone getting any new birds this season? 

Hopefully have my Goshawk to imprint next month, anyone else imprinting this year?

On 22/05/2020 at 21:16, Elchapo said:

was Contemplating a ferrutail but going stick with what I’ve got this year then maybe ferrutail or a pr Finnish goshawk which I’m hoping to talk my self out of lol 

Bite the bullet and go for the Gos I think you'll do well with it mate!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Moorman 1 said:

Bite the bullet and go for the Gos I think you'll do well with it mate!

That’s what the lads I fly with keep telling me lol my mate has some good stock about him but I dout he will be breeding anytime soon but his mate does and he said he could sort me a Finnish female for £500/600 which at moment is half the price of a ferutail 

2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

That’s what the lads I fly with keep telling me lol my mate has some good stock about him but I dout he will be breeding anytime soon but his mate does and he said he could sort me a Finnish female for £500/600 which at moment is half the price of a ferutail 

That's cheap for a female gos ?

5 hours ago, Elchapo said:

If he's offering you one at that price then I'd go for it mate!