MAKING A 100 YARDER FROM SCRATCH

micky

1 hour ago, micky said:

I ain't got a clue on making a Net  never mind the patience  but all I want is WHAT DO I NEED and WHERE DO I BUY the materials to build a 100 yard preset Long Net  .  Mesh , Poles , Grommets  Lines .

001.JPG

Just read the above... I have 3 50yrd nylon long nets (not used) With running lines which you can have if you need them.. all you have to do is buy the poles and grommets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Just read the above... I have 3 50yrd nylon long nets (not used) With running lines which you can have if you need them.. all you have to do is buy the poles and grommets.

fxxck me Mr Wilkes you have a enough gear to tackle watership down. you haven't got a decent 25 yarder spare have you. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Thank you  Mr Wilkes that is very kind of you ! could I take two of them and leave one for someone else . Please let me know the postage and let me know what charity you support .

1 hour ago, micky said:

Thank you  Mr Wilkes that is very kind of you ! could I take two of them and leave one for someone else . Please let me know the postage and let me know what charity you support .

I’ll get a quote for postage ??

16 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Got a 50 here if you pay postage ?

thanks for the offer but leave it for someone who will use it as a 50.i have 50s I could split down. was just looking for a 25 yard already set up on pins?

• Like 1