I'm Scott.  I admit I came here to post a link to my YouTube channel.  Is that legal here?  I'm based in Indiana in the U.S. and I hunt primarily in the Great Lakes region.  Back in the golden era of internet message boards I was an avid poster and had my own message board for hunters.  Now it seems like it's all about facebook and other social media and that's ok, but they don't really fit my brain that well.  I wasn't even sure these types of forums were really still around, but I found this one and a few others.  

16 hours ago, Anarchist Outdoors said:

I'm Scott.  I admit I came here to post a link to my YouTube channel.  Is that legal here?  I'm based in Indiana in the U.S. and I hunt primarily in the Great Lakes region.  Back in the golden era of internet message boards I was an avid poster and had my own message board for hunters.  Now it seems like it's all about facebook and other social media and that's ok, but they don't really fit my brain that well.  I wasn't even sure these types of forums were really still around, but I found this one and a few others.  

We have a few yanks who come on here some of which have very good posts, Welcome pal. Only problem you might find is if you have a brain you may be on a different wavelength to some on here ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, delswal said:

We have a few yanks who come on here some of which have very good posts, Welcome pal. Only problem you might find is if you have a brain you may be on a different wavelength to some on here ?

Thanks for the welcome's.   If need be I will tie half my brain behind my back to fit in. ?