Planning a litter

11 minutes ago, Flacko said:

You’ve probably answered your own question mate you know exactly what you getting out of your old dog atb Flacko ?

1 hour ago, D Lloyd said:

Bred like that mate if he's done you proud I'd not be look for anything ells

ano I really dont the is nothing out there with that type of blood in them ....its just nice to get second opinion on it and it would work well for me in the future if I can get a good bitch out of the litter then I could put it to my white dog who is out of him the to a benji and nell bitch bella so I could double there breeding up and line breed them ... so the would be double fettle and splodge on one side and barny and benji bred on the other side 

IMG-20200116-WA0038.jpg

• Like 2

I’d use my own dog 100% you’ve seen every run he’s ever had, easy to think the grass is always greener especially with all the hype surrounding the big name coursing lines but truthfully most of them probably done nowhere near enough to warrant their stud fees, and if they’re not out regular how can you tell if they’re injury prone, half hearted etc? It’s a no brainer

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Shadow100 said:

I’d use my own dog 100% you’ve seen every run he’s ever had, easy to think the grass is always greener especially with all the hype surrounding the big name coursing lines but truthfully most of them probably done nowhere near enough to warrant their stud fees, and if they’re not out regular how can you tell if they’re injury prone, half hearted etc? It’s a no brainer

Seen a hell of a lot of well bred dogs ment to be out of the best run like shit out of this and that some are simply just not strong enough for the dead of winter and some just are simply shit we have 5 or 6 dogs and bitches out of my old dog that are out and out hare killers and will kill any thing else to different bitches and I no of 3 or 4 top top dogs out of him I.e tommy Murray who had smoky son has one out of him and he says it's the best dog he had seen for a pup and he is still killing them week in week out ... a pup out of him got to the final of the biggest cup in the country a couple of year ago 

Edited by CA$H 91