good news folks

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You going to get a couple of kits Keith it's been a rough ride for you for sure  but now things are picking up for you and it shows in your posts good luck in your new home Keith and keep us updated 

still got a double tier ferret hutch in my shed, if I remember rightly, Neil b said he would fix me up with some kits, I will keep you updated,

• Like 2

Good news Keith ? bungalow are great mate, I moved into one me and her indoors, it great nice and warm easy to keep clean etc, and no more stairs mate. I moved from  big 3 bed house and big garden, but after  my son left and got married, we wanted to downsize and best thing I've ever did mate. Hope you do it. Regards getting another dog, make sure you get the all clear from your doctor 1st, then get nice little whippet x type lurcher. But give your self month or  so before you get a pup. Plenty of people on here will help you get nice pup for the summer deff ?

• Like 2