Mooch

9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Kids are quality fun, sent mine out to stalk up on some roe, they went about 20m and turned around shouted at top of their voices that they were getting closer....

Priceless mate?? them two end up having a fight in the middle of the lad over who was walking the dog 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, CA$H 91 said:

The was plenty about today like but never had me white dog out for a month and he shocked me today how sharp he was 

Fair play the seemed be sticking around cover 2day the dont normally so couldn't get a decent spin but then me little lampers only scare um most of the time anyroad but was a good lark 

1 minute ago, Black neck said:

Fair play the seemed be sticking around cover 2day the dont normally so couldn't get a decent spin but then me little lampers only scare um most of the time anyroad but was a good 

It's all a good bit of crack mate the main thing is that you are out there having a go ... and plenty get in cover today aswell mate 

• Like 1

Things die out because young blood doesn’t come in . 

A few years ago I posted about seeing two young lads I knew well walking through the town I live with a bag of ferrets spade and lurcher apiece . 

Rhey know have some serious coursing types. 

Youngsters are the future , they need to be kept into it to keep this game alive .

Great pics ? 

• Like 4