OTher Hobbies?

As title suggests! What else are you all into other than fieldsports, presumably your dogs/ferrets take up a big part of your time but what else do you get up to?

Im a keen tropical fishkeeper, got a 3 foot tank which is becoming a chichlid tank, a little 12 inch community tetra tank and a littel 14 inch tank housing my diamond shark! Soon to become a 2 foot tank the rate hes growing (8 inch already).

Alo like boxing and going to the gym.

Oh yeh and overtime at work is fast becoming a hobby! haha.

Thats me...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i will have a go at most things craft wise, card making at the min, but i do want to have a go at making silver jewelry but the stuffs rather expensive to get set up to do it, so maybe one day i will do it :)

Im a massive fan of UFC, and im going on the 19th. Bring it on!!

Whats UFC please :laugh:

Ultimate Fighting Championship

Like that American wrestling ?

Err not really Kay.......type UFC into Youtube, i'm sure you'll get an idea from that.

Ok will do :laugh:

Like a saturday night at my local :laugh:

Not my cup of tea mind but interestingto see what the rest of you lot like doing :laugh:

My other Hobbies

Well on Friday night once a month its the leather and Lace night all welcome Regards Steve...Stepanie on Fridays

Edited by k9wpg
Not my cup of tea mind but interestingto see what the rest of you lot like doing :laugh:

My other Hobbies

Well on Friday night once a month its the leather and Lace night all welcome Regards Steve...Stepanie on Fridays

Whats that all about then :laugh:

I have a 6yr old daughter that takes up a fair bit of time along with the dogs. Ride horses, am the secretary for a rugby team, off to HQ in feb to watch England VS Wales!

If I have any spare time after that then a relaxing evening in the pub with a few JD's is always welcome! :thumbs: