Team Bonding

SheepChaser

Ended up with a sudden team expansion this weekend. Firstly a couple of mates come down for a visit and one had to free up a little kennel space for a few weeks so left his springer dog with me on Saturday, and then on Sunday I ended up with a terrier due to the kindness of a soft hearted man ?

Anyway, had an hour in between jobs today and decided we needed a little bit of team bonding time, so took the two of them, along with two of my collies out for a mooch.

Never has the terrier off lead before, and he’s a bit of an unknown quantity, and as it was first time out with the spaniel without my mate there, I started in a little fenced plantation out the back of the house and then when I’d decided they weren’t going to be total wankers, set off into a couple little patches near by. 

No great excitement, but pushed a few pheasants and a tri of roe out, the dogs all got on and I got home on time with all the dogs. So all in all a good maiden voyage for the surprise new team. 

830385F0-5AD9-404D-89B4-F460BA1EDBCA.jpeg

20BE5331-61F8-48AB-AA17-D59B2A9B3C2C.jpeg

2EA1D4E6-2C7B-490C-9834-A5A698F9E0AE.jpeg

• Like 10