Couple of pic of my bitch Myla,Whippet x Grey

Good fun whippet greyhounds if you get a gudden non stop action for a minute lol n if they don't take there prize after that minute then it's after burners on n goodbye but as said good fun, how has she been regarding injuries..

5 hours ago, Deano10 said:

Myla Been a great bitch over the years nearing 6 year old now! Only 22tts but very keen bitch day and night.

7E51A82A-A548-4980-9548-E1B44DB387EB.jpeg

F63DA766-37A7-4C29-8660-289311088CAA.jpeg

B2961519-24CA-4BCD-8670-FD0BA0D3DF66.jpeg

Lovely mate I like the grews used 2 see 1 work years ago were a nutter didn't last all that long but probably no dog would with his attitude 

2 hours ago, dodger said:

Good fun whippet greyhounds if you get a gudden non stop action for a minute lol n if they don't take there prize after that minute then it's after burners on n goodbye but as said good fun, how has she been regarding injuries..

Injuries wise worst so far broken front toe and nocked toe next to it! Feet are not the strongest on these dogs, had the odd cut and chipped hock. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Lovely mate I like the grews used 2 see 1 work years ago were a nutter didn't last all that long but probably no dog would with his attitude 

She’s very much tunnel vision when running, had a fair few moments where she could’ve broke her neck and been lucky!

• Like 1

They were readily available at 1 time from the racing lads who for whatever reason would want a 1 re-homed. The ones I saw took to field work like they had been bred and raised for it. Not talking about 100s of rabbits a night or winning bets on the fens, just catching stuff. Always surprised me that such quality animals were available for no money. 

• Like 5