what do you use

NIGHTSHADOW

still useing my handbag I'm afraid :kiss:. I have had a couple of new Vests passed onto as P/X's for birds and they was smart but I'm lost without my old bag :whistling:, the last Vest which was untouched went to "Stork" on the forum. I naturaly pick up my bag when taking a bird out from Habit, it has all the blood stains and chick stains on it from way back and my missus says it stinks which is fine cause I stink too.....

Jasper

I have both but being a short @rse the bag is a nuisance as it hangs too low and gets caught on gates etc. You can see in the pic <<<< that I have to have the strap so tight to raise the bag its more of a wonder bra than a hawking bag! Have got kids size bag strap on it too :icon_redface: My vest is my hawking handbag B)

I only ever use the bag now for when i'm training birds. Only thing the bag was good for out hunting was sitting on lol

Edited by Kat

Ben Long hawking vest, perfect for ducking, diving, vaulting fences etc. Room for plenty of game in the back and enough pockets, my only regret is I bought the leather instead of the cordura, the leather one goes rigid if it get too wet or too much blood on it, so i have to keep painting it with neatsfoot oil, should last a lifetime if I look after it.