Get in there, Come on ye Wolves. Up

No complaints here mate the better side won we was woeful.....cracking atmosphere in your ground though and a good little night out in your fair city afterwards.....always an area i remember with affection the West Midlands although its getting harder to watch yous becoming this poor mans Man City/Chelsea ?

18 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Use to have some fun walking back to the train station under the subway at Wolverhampton. 

Its still there....whenever i go back there including last night we have a walk under there the dual carriageway above it is a lot busier than it used to be and now i walk through it with a couple of Wolves pals i meet whenever we play them so its all much more harmonious than younger days ?......whos your team mate ?

34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its still there....whenever i go back there including last night we have a walk under there the dual carriageway above it is a lot busier than it used to be and now i walk through it with a couple of Wolves pals i meet whenever we play them so its all much more harmonious than younger days ?......whos your team mate ?

Sheff wed mate we were nothing special like the icf etc but we sure had some fun great memories. 

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

No complaints here mate the better side won we was woeful.....cracking atmosphere in your ground though and a good little night out in your fair city afterwards.....always an area i remember with affection the West Midlands although its getting harder to watch yous becoming this poor mans Man City/Chelsea ?

yeh , wolves  had good game, and we getting 32. 000 on the gate  not bad for size of the club , wolves always had good following  from the 40s to now. funny where ive moved to Hereford / border , when ever i talk the locals he say are you a brumie  i say fookn no  w-ton , to most people out side the west mids we all sound the same  lol, yet a brumie  will know  right away ifrom w-ton, suppose it same up your neck of the woods . yeh w-ton picked up a bit the last 20 odd years , but i lot of it a shit hole i was glad i left, but still love the old wolves, hope we can get some good signing's in the Jan window, deff another top defender for a start, we got get big squad, with all these games we playing  now .  (  been thinking of changing my user name  bird, thinking of something to do with the club )  ( Molineux ) etc  if can i will     i after ask  Walshie