Big game mouse gun hunting

As I was asked for a couple of hoppers I thought I’d pop into a few fields on my way back from the shoot today, now the lad who asked for them said they must be head shot, so the first one was a lovely 75 yard head shot, full of confidence I thought the next one would be a sure thing, not so, this one was about 50 yards and I managed to put it straight in the bib, hollowing it out so this one ( the one in the picture) is now in front of the camera as fox bait so we will see what comes of that, luckily  for me I spotted another at the bottom of a hedge back no more than 55 yards away and this time a clean head shot dropped it on the spot, a quick unzipping in the field and off home for tea and a bit of David Attenborough ?

F9093CB4-A481-4C52-AE98-E8B48EF012AF.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Excellent mate.

I do like that gadget for taking photos of your rifle, do you stash it under your belt or something when shooting?

That will be my adjustable sticks, very handy, no matter how big or small one set of sticks fits all ?