Vile thugs in the gameh

23 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Don't read right to me that story, all the well quoted abuse he gave the lamper...

If your gonna call someone like that 9/10 times its gonna esculate... Recon he went looking for it and didn't like the outcome, so went crying to the media. Either that or its just another bullshit anti driven post from the media...

One hundred percent bosun.  

23 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Don't read right to me that story, all the well quoted abuse he gave the lamper...

If your gonna call someone like that 9/10 times its gonna esculate... Recon he went looking for it and didn't like the outcome, so went crying to the media. Either that or its just another bullshit anti driven post from the media...

I was thinking maybe it was one the cow's ran into him or something, 

• Like 1
On 03/11/2019 at 10:02, Greyman said:

Last year while out and about on my travels I spot what I thought was a dead sheep in a field, so I march over to see what’s killed it etc etc and I see it’s still breathing covered in dew so probably been down all night, I tried to get it to its feet but it was heavily pregnant and soaking wet so I failed miserably, walk about 3 miles tapping doors until I find someone who knows who’s sheep they are and they say they will inform the farmer so off I go again on my travels, later that day I,m walking back across the same area of land and spot  the old farmer tending the sheep, i wonder over and ask him if it’s ok and attempt to open conversation, he turns to me and says what are you doing on my land, I saw your dogs chase it and if I see you again I will shoot you, it’s just a stuck record with some of the older farmers who think they can still give you both barrels and have the full support of the local Bobby, just because you look like a wrong in ✌️✌️

?