Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, si brown said:

Un screw the end cap with a 7mm Allen, you can pack it with basically anything, wrap it around the curler and stick it back in.. just make sure it’s a snug fit and it will stay centred, if you can find something the right size you can bung a baffle in half way👍
712644A1-0C45-4EF0-8BD4-34B40923472F.jpeg.2b0ae1e775f43ec17ef2e633e9de39d3.jpegF4261BC3-8DCE-4DD1-923B-10C6F2ECA7DF.jpeg.05f8a044b81afccfd2024acbcc95717a.jpeg2CCB35D4-E832-4B86-A618-4FC720613D36.jpeg.2dd1158ba460a9a798d0b7f2e7a73676.jpeg

That’s a good tip for any hw97 owner👍

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Took my lad up to yard as seen a couple about got a couple but only managed a hour before had to pick daughter up

408B7B0B-E5AB-4848-ACC0-6B32D2822056.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Robbusher said:

Took my lad up to yard as seen a couple about got a couple but only managed a hour before had to pick daughter up

408B7B0B-E5AB-4848-ACC0-6B32D2822056.jpeg

Yeah there fully moving in on the barns now the weathers turned... had two in car sessions this week, due to the rain I wasn’t getting out:)

my lads 10 and the offer of ratting is one of the only things that will get him off the PlayStation without any moaning👍

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, si brown said:

Yeah there fully moving in on the barns now the weathers turned... had two in car sessions this week, due to the rain I wasn’t getting out:)

my lads 10 and the offer of ratting is one of the only things that will get him off the PlayStation without any moaning👍

Know exactly what u mean 

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know how to upload videos to here from phone got couple little clips of lad whacking rats would like to put them up but saying file to big🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Robbusher said:

Anyone know how to upload videos to here from phone got couple little clips of lad whacking rats would like to put them up but saying file to big🤷🏼‍♂️

Think you’ve got to put them on YouTube then paste the link to your new post. 

Share this post


Link to post

Hi mate I does a lot of rat shooting every weekend I started with a open screen add on off eBay but boy don't they light your face up that's not good tried  anti glare cover on screen still not the best so a got a photon used that for a year a lot better then when on to the pard nv007 what a bit of kit I'm so happy with it got the ir on setting 1 and the brightness on 1 as well and only £280 new that's the way forward my friend don't think for one second rats are dull they are very intelligent little critters that's for sure best of luck butty 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...