Collie x whippet x greyhound

32 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What height is dan john if aye remember hes 23 ??

32 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

What height is dan john if aye remember hes 23 ??

Why are you interested in a pup and a change from your beddy crosses lol, like has been said many times to you and your select group of friends he’s about 24 inches, I hope that answers your question. Regards Collie John.

Edited by colliejohn
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

Why are you interested in a pup and a change from your beddy crosses lol, like has been said many times to you and your select group of friends he’s about 24 inches, I hope that answers your question. Regards Collie John.

It does looked through numerous pages on your collie curs thread and couldnt see it so as been said many times hope these pups have a better temperament than you for there new owners 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Which dog did you eventually use over your bitch, because Craig Maccans dogs don’t normally throw those colours they’re mostly red and fawns off the running dog blood in them and obviously the other breeds what are in their makeup which includes Aubrey Fryers stuff. Regards Collie John.

I used a friends working  farm collie from Scotland, 

9 minutes ago, kps1979 said:

I used a friends working  farm collie from Scotland, 

Was that a Merle then , at least in my opinion you have done the right thing and gone back to a straight Collie the lines were exhausted and I know there were a shortage of dogs that could produce and weren’t too closely related. Regards Collie John.

Edited by colliejohn