• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vicky Steadman
      Haven't been on here in ages, just thought I'd share a few recent pictures of my pup Simba as he approaching his 1st birthday, he's all stripped out for the summer and showing my plenty of promise of what's to come this season. He's just touching on 26tts now, bigger than I expected seeing as dam and sire were 24.5 and 24tts respectively. He's had a handful of rabbits on the lamp end of season to get an idea of what the game is about and has no trouble picking them up, he's already used his size to his advantage a couple of times and keeping the freezer full too. Really happy with him so far even if he's practically untrainable. He doesn't entertain retrieving yet but maybe he'll get the idea when the real work starts. 

• By Chris01
      Hi there am new to this but if the any one that wants to breed there saluki av got dog here for stud how do u put pitchers on here tho 
    • By Shaun bond
      Evening all. Looking to get back into the sport after 8 years off. I’m either after a saluki bull greyhound or a saluki whippet greyhound for lamping rabbit fox occasionally hare. What would be your preferred choice? 
      also where would be best place to look for a decent breeder? Any advice would be appreciated 👍🏻
    • By Harrial2
      4 weeks ago I lost my lurcher who had just turned 10. Out for a walk and he just collapsed and couldn't stand up. Night in the vets and some treatment but there was no change after 24hrs so had to be PTS. Gutted. I'm now looking for another pup and just wandering how you boys  go about finding pups. I kind of keep myself to myself so don't really know of when pups come available. Probably look for something with some bull in it this time.  Thanks