Jump to content
Netmaker

Foxred/Yellow Labrador pup's SOLD SOLD

Recommended Posts

Foxred/Yellow Labrador pup's SOLD SOLD


Fantastic Labrador puppies born on 20th June, ready to go 8th august, both mother and father are fox red, lovely temperament and from working stock, father has been fully health checked with available certificates for each pup, puppies will be wormed chipped and KC registered ready for leaving, we have 4 girls and 4 boys seeking new homes, all puppies can be traced back to Sandringham Sidney on both sire and dams certificates and other Sandringham and Drakeshead stock, puppies can be viewed now
£200 non returnable deposits will secure the puppy of your choice.


  • Advertiser
    Netmaker
  • Date
    12/07/19
  • Price
    £900.00
  • Category

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, goldfinch2007 said:

I have seen the mother to these pups work many times. Unbelievable bitch. 

well all those pups should be spoken for then 😉

nice £6,400 drink

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for adding that up for me and getting the final total don't drink by the way don't know why people think everyone drinks if your not interested don't comment

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netmaker said:

thanks for adding that up for me and getting the final total don't drink by the way don't know why people think everyone drinks if your not interested don't comment

I can comment on what I want you knob head😉nice cruise instead then eh?maybe a Thai bride?🖕

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy married for the last 30 yrs so don't need a tai bride or a cruise as already said money goes into the pot toward the inoculations, vet bills but then again some people can't read 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i count 8 pups...your selling 4 boys,4 girls?not even keeping 1 back?peddler?or was it let her have a litter to steady her up?don't tell me,you have made your pick and it wasn't in the picture???😂😂😂🤣🤔

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Netmaker said:

thanks for adding that up for me and getting the final total don't drink by the way don't know why people think everyone drinks if your not interested don't comment

got a few likes off a fellow peddlar😂😂😂old eddytom sells them like hotcakes👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

got a few likes off a fellow peddlar😂😂😂old eddytom sells them like hotcakes👍

Them peddling c**ts are both from County Durham aswell  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I be a peddler when this is the first litter I have every listed since I joined the site god knows how long a you div and I don't know who eddtom or who every he is so jog 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

i count 8 pups...your selling 4 boys,4 girls?not even keeping 1 back?peddler?or was it let her have a litter to steady her up?don't tell me,you have made your pick and it wasn't in the picture???😂😂😂🤣🤔

you are a clever boy and to think all that it must of hurt your brain I am keeping one back not that it has any thing to do with you if I wasn't keeping a pup I would not have bred her as goldfinch said she is a Unbelievable bitch so no I didn't bred her to stead her up and with the shoot season round the corner I wouldn't leave myself with out a dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Netmaker said:

you are a clever boy and to think all that it must of hurt your brain I am keeping one back not that it has any thing to do with you if I wasn't keeping a pup I would not have bred her as goldfinch said she is a Unbelievable bitch so no I didn't bred her to stead her up and with the shoot season round the corner I wouldn't leave myself with out a dog

reading your advert ,you state that there's 8 pups for sale,8 in the picture and your selling 8?your pup must be just out of shot😁put them on preloved or in the back of whippet wankers weekly(cmw) enjoy your summer.atb👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

reading your advert ,you state that there's 8 pups for sale,8 in the picture and your selling 8?your pup must be just out of shot😁put them on preloved or in the back of whippet wankers weekly(cmw) enjoy your summer.atb👍

tell you what I will do I will put a photo of all 9 pups then you will see what was it you called me er yes that was it a knob head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×