Baldcoot

mp3 call ,distressed Pheasant needed please

Upgraded me phone and so called smart switch didnt it trashed my pheasant call mp3.Any kind peeps able to send me the distressed Pheasant call i would be most grateful .May the fruit of your loins be bountiful and you sire many a fine son ,thanks in advance kind gentilfolk

You have to copy the video address in the search bar. Paste it to a video to MP3 converter web site. Once converted down load the file.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Baldcoot
      Friday night thought i,d have a pre pheasant delivery fox mooch .Pardnv 007 on a Hawke Vantage 3-12x50 on top of a cz452 in,22.l/r but with CCI segs in for mr charles .
      Also my spanish pal wanted some bunnies for the b,b,q <his fault the weather,s gone pooh>so the segs  do both ,set off about 10.30pm in squalid dirty patchy fog but i thought helps me to hide and the thermal spotter keeps mr charles in view .4 frustrating hours later old charley boy is a no show so back to the car i stomp.
      Suddenly a suicidal rabbit just pops up from his hole and stares at this big lump in the fog ,well at 10yds even this blind old blinker couldnt miss ,the Pard,s clear unfuzzy picture is sweet and no 1 is bagged after gutting . A nice size buck <meal for 2 > carry on plodding .
      Across the meadow towards the gate a small blobb is being chased by a horny blobb so i put the rifle up and the doe is no 2 for the bbq .Gutted and bagged back to the car i trots.
      Wish id got this sooner its far superior to Photon and sony camera or hawkes own monocular for image quality and range atb and good hunting 

• By David.evans
      went out last nite at 8.30 , the wind was very favorable blowing down the wood line strate into my face , I put out 3 tins of dog meat , with mixer , and some chicken wings at 150 yards from the truck , had the .223 sat on bean bags on the bonnet, loaded and safety on 
      got back in the truck, with the passenger window down, looking out thro with the nite spotter, 
      the fist one came along after about 10 minutes, I shouted at it but I don't think it heard me as it just kept munching away , I waited till it was head on and took the shot in the bib (bottom fox)'
      it hit the deck , game over , 
      i was going to retrieve it , but then thought that I had read somewhere that leaving a shot fox is some times not a bad thing to do , as it doesn't stop other foxes in the area from coming in 
      so it was left where it lay , 
      i thought nothing will be about for a while now so out came the flask , I'd just poured out the tea 
      and had a quick scan , fuc me there was number 2 munching away on the free dinner, l knock the tea over , burning my bleeding leg getting out the truck , and swearing like a good un 
      thinking after all the noise I've made its bound to have buggerd off , 
      finally got behind the gun turned on the n870 , still swearing to my self I looked tho the unit , and to my amazement it's still there with no idea that I'm there to,  must like them chicken wings 
      same again waited till I was able to get a bib shot , and with in a minute a 55g vmax found the spot . 
      After all this commotion, I ragged up and went home , a happy man with a burnt leg 
      as I type this I'm in bed , bandaged up , and the wife waiting on me , which is very rare ! 
      Roll on the windy nite , and no friggin tea , the two don't mix 
      happy hunting lads 
      Atb Dave 

• By MAIN MAN
      Hi i bought a dark opps nitesite eagle last week but to be honest its not as clear as i was hopeing, i rang a chap who then told me the dont work well on nite force or good quality lense scopes due to the lens qualuity does anyone els know about this ? regards chris
    • By David.evans
      Went out the other night 
      and spotted this one at 160 yards , on cut silage, it looked quite big thro the n870 , took the shot , and went to retrieve it , I was quite surprised 
      how small it is !, this years cub with our a doubt 
      atb 
    • By Dave74
      Hi
      has anyone used the icotec foxcaller from bestfoxcall to any success?
      i was hoping to get a bit of info about them,like when/where do they work Best,what calls you recommend using in what month etc,I am fully aware it won’t be a case of switching it on and foxes come from every direction and you can’t bolt the rifle fast enuff😂any information greatly appreciated if you’ve had experience with one or similar
      many thx
      Dave