It’s too hot for this sh*t ☀️

I thought it was to hot for walking around the shoot the other week, but that’s nothing compared to today, just before 11 and 28 degrees, certainly not the weather for ditching in a field, drink plenty and stay in the shade if you can fella’s it’s going to be a scorcher, I might have to give the foxing a miss tonight ☀️?☀️

F2973174-C510-4C10-87CF-42181E91FB4A.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So with the temperature around 30 I had the bright idea of a walk around the pheasant shoot, what was I thinking ?, not only was the heat mental but the flies were borderline unbearable, but as I had

My first venture into shooting was at about the age of 12 or 13 with a Diana, no scope just open sights, me and my mate who was a few years older than me used to go ratting with it down the beck, no d

It's folks like Gaz I feel sorry for up Scotland. I mean it's bad enough a thistle going up yer skirt, sorry, kilt, but a swarm of midges around your goollies would put me off wearing a skirt for

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

I am about to give up. It's roasting in this welding bay ?

It’s certainly to hot for that sort of carry on,  we have hit 33 degrees now and I think I might melt, I’m looking forward to winter ? 

• Like 1

I love the summer & sun but I'm struggling with this. Alright in a beer garden, hell to work in.  I've even had to dig out the silly hat, my mobile solar panel was going into overdrive!! 

20190725_131515.jpg

• Haha 2

You win Bernie sausage, I can’t think of anything worse than welding in this heat, we have hit 34 and that’s enough for me, my mate thought it would be funny to put a woolly hat on as he sat in his air conditioned cab, while I’m on an open top dumper with no shade, he won’t be laughing tomorrow when I don’t turn up because I’ve got sun stroke and to top it off his brother has just rang to say they are starting to combine at 6:30 and will I go and walk the cut for the foxes and rabbits, a cracking bit of fun but not after the day I’ve just had, but if you want to keep these places, no I’m knackered is not an option 

5B1E4FE1-9CD6-4A8E-9027-39206778BEC0.jpeg

79BCA41E-3D05-428B-B56A-CC9ED3A3E9DE.jpeg

• Like 2

Retired my trowel at 12 today for the week, not much fun laying bricks in this, 30• in Whitby .....

went up to the farm to zero and there cutting away so fecked off to the shop and bought a slab of clear pigeon for tomorrow :)

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Stavross said:

a little be of a breeze si and with any luck you will soon get through that slab ?

Cheers stavross... I’ll be shooting on the grounds of the next field is still getting hammered!!

ive had to put flags out and document/ video evidence there is a problem as my local bobby is a packman fan?

this is why I only post rabbits in the Airgun section?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Stavross said:

That’s mental mate, he should try using his time to catch smack heads robbing old ladies rather than someone keeping on top of the numbers of a rather tasty pest

haha..not many smack rats where I shoot....

you wouldn't think I lived in rural Yorkshire, I phone in all the time now as im sick of people reporting me!

ive been grassed up for using binoculars ?

• Like 2