Jordyferreter

Small hob or jill kit

Anyone got any small hobs kits? Wanting a small hob or jill been looking for a while I know people can’t guarantee size  

pm me what you have 

Edited by Jordyferreter

I might have one for you mate, i can let you know in a few days, they will be ready to go in about 3 weeks it will be a white hob

Just had two litters don't no what they are yet but am sure there will be something in thee for ya

Spot on lads cheers pm me what you’ve got long as the parents are small think that’s half the battle I’m based West Yorkshire 

On 09/06/2019 at 06:41, big napper said:

I might have one for you mate, i can let you know in a few days, they will be ready to go in about 3 weeks it will be a white hob

Ayup Napper, does it look like the other bigger ones may have taken?

Ry

One looks like it could be mate the other not, so fingers crossed and if she is and does you can have one mate

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, big napper said:

One looks like it could be mate the other not, so fingers crossed and if she is and does you can have one mate

Nice one, cheers fella

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

Nice one, cheers fella

If you want one of these white ones ryaldinhio you can have one mate just incase other jill hasnt took but if you want to wait and see thats sound mate.

7 minutes ago, big napper said:

If you want one of these white ones ryaldinhio you can have one mate just incase other jill hasnt took but if you want to wait and see thats sound mate.

Will wait and see fella. Ive got a mate near me with some smaller hobs available but I'm hoping for a bigger silver/poley one 🤞

I know nothing is guaranteed but can only play the odds. 👍

• Like 1

Why do you want a small hob or bitch just curious