TOMO

brand new ferret locator....cheapest place to buy

My mate said he dealt with that Melrose guns an was not a problem, said he did phone them tho as wanted locator asap, an they said 2 days an it turned up 2 days later👍

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TOMO said:

bloody cheap they are mate thanks.....only trouble is it was £8 postage for just the one spool.....mind it gets cheaper the more you buy......if i bought 5 spools....it was £38.....trouble is I don't need that many.....

to be fair though....2 spools was £21.....so that's a good deal when every where else is £15 a spool plus £3 del charge....

cheers for the link.....

Give them a call, sure they will post at a reasonable rate, that 8 quid postage is usually a guide line for real heavy orders 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, netrigger said:

Give them a call, sure they will post at a reasonable rate, that 8 quid postage is usually a guide line for real heavy orders 

oh I see.....thanks for that I will bell them.....also I sometimes go up to Grimsby so I might be able to get some over the counter.....

thanks for the info mate...much appreciated

26 minutes ago, TOMO said:

cheers mate.....thanks for the heads up....I will wait and see whos used them ....also got a ferw feelers out so theres no rush ...few months till we get going again..mind saying that we did a pest job last week on the rabbits....graveyard took 63 out of there.....what a mess they had made of the graves

Would not like a deep dig there Lol.

Bloody good numbers though.

Cheers Arry

Tomo….. Cant you get the odd spool off Mick Dadd  ?

3 hours ago, breeze said:

Tomo….. Cant you get the odd spool off Mick Dadd  ?

I did think of that....but micks is a bit of a treck from here.....any idea what he charges

3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

My mate said he dealt with that Melrose guns an was not a problem, said he did phone them tho as wanted locator asap, an they said 2 days an it turned up 2 days later👍

good to know mate ..cheers

3 hours ago, Arry said:

Would not like a deep dig there Lol.

Bloody good numbers though.

Cheers Arry

there were good numbers in the graves themselves if that makes sense ....a lot of the graves had little concreat surrounds around them....with a two slabs inside then covered in gravel.....but a lot of the rabbits were under the slabs...really of.....but you know what rabbits are like for turning up in odd spots....

there would be odd holes on the outsides of these graves ....I did one two hole affair and killed 8 out of it and missed two.....and god knows what the hob killed....as 5 of those I killed were 6 week old cockers....either me or the terrier caught....

• Like 1

bridport nets are £165 for the mk3 locator

3 minutes ago, Tel1 said:

bridport nets are £165 for the mk3 locator

cheers ....so they are i just looked

45 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I did think of that....but micks is a bit of a treck from here.....any idea what he charges

Not a clue mate, but i'm sure he would do you a deal