have a bet

tommorow its burnley v arsenal ....now you all might think its a long shot for the burnley to beat the southern softies tommorow ...... :whistling: .......but with 8/1 odds i think its got to be worth a bet ..the clarets are at home and they are going to kick ass :clapper::clapper::clapper: .....

COME ON YOU CLARETS ... :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i would call it more like patriotic... :whistling: .........just like i would back my country or anything else i have a passion for :D:D .....even if the odds are agaisnt me ... :D ...

nikey you give me them odds 8/1 and the draw you kindly offered and you have a bet my friend :D:D

i would call it more like patriotic... :whistling: .........just like i would back my country or anything else i have a passion for :D:D .....even if the odds are agaisnt me ... :D ...

nikey you give me them odds 8/1 and the draw you kindly offered and you have a bet my friend :D:D

Now come on i aint a bookie.....for your team AND the draw i'll give you 4/1....? The bookie wouldn't give you 8/1 and the draw.....

now you come on nikey :D ...6/1 and the draw ...be fair man ...we are playing one of the top teams in the counrty ... :thumbs:
Well I'm not a Gunners fan but then again I support Blackburn Rovers so I can't support Burnley..................
you support the b*****ds shame on you :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How very dare you........jealousy is a cruel mistress...............

tommorow its burnley v arsenal ....now you all might think its a long shot for the burnley to beat the southern softies tommorow ...... :whistling: .......but with 8/1 odds i think its got to be worth a bet ..the clarets are at home and they are going to kick ass :clapper::clapper::clapper: .....

COME ON YOU CLARETS ... :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

I'll have a tenner with you Snoop...and you can have the draw... :thumbs:

Im with you Snoop if the Boro can beat them surely Burnley can turn them over :clapper:

Burnley ? never heard of them but I hope that they beat Arsenal cos they are cheating b*stards. I know that and I dont follow football. Only waiting for shoot in the morning.

Good luck to your team Snoop. :toast:

Now come on i aint a bookie.....for your team AND the draw i'll give you 4/1....? The bookie wouldn't give you 8/1 and the draw.....

now you come on nikey :D ...6/1 and the draw ...be fair man ...we are playing one of the top teams in the counrty ... :thumbs:

4/1 and your on........bit of fun, we aint all as wealthy as you....... :whistling:

4/1 and the draw ... :thumbs: your o0n mate ..its a bet ...iam far from wealthy mate just a working class chap :thumbs: .....good luck mate ...if i lose pm your details and the cash will be in the post monday morning :thumbs: