Just a quick intro about myself. I’m 30 years old, currently living in Hampshire. I currently only hunt small vermin; rats, pigeons, rabbits with my BSA ultra SE air rifle. I’m hoping this year to get into driven hunts, looking to join a beater team. Any tips for doing so would be appreciated! 

Welcome to the forum bud

Hello and welcome mate 

Hello, if you don’t know anyone who does driven game shooting then my advice would be to get yourself down to your local clay ground and get to know a few people there, you will find a lot of people who only shoot game will hit the clay grounds over the summer to keep there eye in, you want to be looking for private syndicates because this lot are always after beaters that they don’t have to pay and fingers crossed that could be your in, good luck 👍

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 17:20, Stavross said:

Hello, if you don’t know anyone who does driven game shooting then my advice would be to get yourself down to your local clay ground and get to know a few people there, you will find a lot of people who only shoot game will hit the clay grounds over the summer to keep there eye in, you want to be looking for private syndicates because this lot are always after beaters that they don’t have to pay and fingers crossed that could be your in, good luck 👍

Sound!

:thumbs:

• Like 1