Jump to content
jcm

Last day of the season

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

 Mines are indoors An she’s got them with my shifts lol. Them little dog’s of urs look hardy little things I like them 👍

That must be where your going wrong then lol. Yer they are they will hunt any terrain and have never had any problems at all 🤞 to yet 🤞🤞

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, Boristheblade said:

That must be where your going wrong then lol. Yer they are they will hunt any terrain and have never had any problems at all 🤞 to yet 🤞🤞

Yes mate a tiny garden means needs must, ideal  mate they look rough an tumble types, little coloured one looks a character . What size do they stand??

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, johnrussell84 said:

Yes mate a tiny garden means needs must, ideal  mate they look rough an tumble types, little coloured one looks a character . What size do they stand??

They all have big characters to be fair. I aught measured them but I would say they about 12-13” ish.

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Perfect mate, do they ever try go to ground?? Al defo look to another soon enough 👍👍

They will go to ground a couple of foot and come back out if something is home. Did the bushing bitch not take to your Russel?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

They will go to ground a couple of foot and come back out if something is home. Did the bushing bitch not take to your Russel?

No mate she never took. It was a weird season she had dunno if that had anything to do with it. Would have been a nice little litter aswell

Share this post


Link to post

How's the lurcher leg like matt has swelling gone down 

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, jcm said:

How's the lurcher leg like matt has swelling gone down 

Gone down abit mate he took it vets nnhad it stitched. So should be fine in few weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

Gone down abit mate he took it vets nnhad it stitched. So should be fine in few weeks.

Happy days then. Sometime injurys looks worse than what they are 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...