jcm

Last day of the season

Black dog looking well mate glad you had a good last day pal atb longers01 

• Like 1

You done double to what we done tho haha, never seen you for an hour looks up the hill there's you shouting get on and the bushers screaming down the bank haha 

• Haha 1

🤣🤣 that was a long hour n mad adventure I went on 🤦🏼‍♂️.  Them bushers did 41km yesterday lol. Always good crack up their.

😂😂 Tell ye what tho mate a was impressed with them bushers they just don't stop like. 

10 hours ago, jcm said:

😂😂 Tell ye what tho mate a was impressed with them bushers they just don't stop like. 

Little warriors mate. They will hunt all day everyday lol. You should get ya self a brace 👌

What bushers have you got Boris? Thinking of getting one myself if I can persuade my wife.

27 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

What bushers have you got Boris? Thinking of getting one myself if I can persuade my wife.

I got 3 beagle cocker x beagle terrier mate.  Don’t ask the wife just surprise her women love surprises and puppies 🤣.

11 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

I got 3 beagle cocker x beagle terrier mate.  Don’t ask the wife just surprise her women love surprises and puppies 🤣.

Belting pack that is mate, my old dog be 10 now a got told just the other day no ideas for over summer u have the lurcher pup that’s enough 😂

36 minutes ago, johnrussell84 said:

Belting pack that is mate, my old dog be 10 now a got told just the other day no ideas for over summer u have the lurcher pup that’s enough 😂

I know what I would be telling her 🤣. I don’t have that problem I do as I please with the dogs. 

My mrs says don’t matter wether I got 5 or 10 dogs takes no extra time and makes no odds to her life  🙌.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

I know what I would be telling her 🤣. I don’t have that problem I do as I please with the dogs. 

My mrs says don’t matter wether I got 5 or 10 dogs takes no extra time and makes no odds to her life  🙌.

Mines are indoors An she’s got them with my shifts lol. Them little dog’s of urs look hardy little things I like them 👍