best dog?

best dog ive heard of ......is a new dog on the scene.....................................ITS SNOOPS,....COURSING LEGEND IN THE MAKING :notworthy:

Not a Bad dog...............a bit of plodder though :angel::whistling::whistling: ................ :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ATB TOMMY ;);)

if you call a missle a plodder then its a plodder :D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maguires Kelly never lost a match till she was eight years of age and broke her hock wouldnt come out the kennel for less than a 200 pound bet and held the record for a bitch on whities 24 the dog tha

Posted Images

only prob caspa of having foxy and lucky as your grandparents to your pup is they never produced anything to near there selves now foxy mother seagull theres a great producing bitch
who,s pup are you refering to mate ..??????
only prob caspa of having foxy and lucky as your grandparents to your pup is they never produced anything to near there selves now foxy mother seagull theres a great producing bitch

what about casper (foxy x deacon), he was a very good dog and has been a very good producer too

also i know of a bitch out of the joe x foxy litter that was exceptional , shes (millys) down in kent owned by a friend of mine

any body ever seen a dog called rebel from the midlands i had a pup out of this and it was a decent bitch also seen reb himself knock a few over he did hold the record for 7 out 7 on the fens for some while now the question is how would of these top dogs of today faired with the old dogs a thing alot of us down here have argued about

You'll have to do better than seven :whistling: Dave Smith's "Gazza" 11/11 :yes: in January with Jim F...Chaulky,Jacko all there :thumbs:

Out of Fred Holmes old dog "the duke"

The only time Foxy lost THAT I KNOW OF was against Dancer in the Forley :)

The sire to my pup is out of foxy....................and the dam is out of Dancer :toast:

one of J davies old bitches tied a match only cos they ran out of daylight and they were tied on 8 out 8 each !

i think it was tina turner bitch ,

just saying not one been good as the foxy sh eproduced good but no where near as good as her i know milly seen her run good bitch

probly never ever be one as good as foxy out of any ones dogs , but then CN is a fantastic stocksman , he always get best out of any animal he owns , so all depends on whether someone whos as good a stocksman gets a potential like foxy to start with , and there arent as many as good as CN just a small handfull of them about