pengelli

Collar batteries

Ok lads looking for good batteries for my 8 foot locator collar the standard  one that takes one battery  what do you reckon are the best brands and where to get them got the collar from e bay but the battery's they sent with it are garbage and not even the same type one says L R  44 on it and the other says ag 13 they are the same size and thickness but don't last long just looking for a good battery thanks for any replies😁

I use Renata batteries mate a lot of the lads use Rayovac batteries. Them cheap ones don't last long and are prone to fail in the field.

Cheers Arry

Cheers arry do you know where I can get them and what's the number on them either rayovac or renata thanks😁 

22 hours ago, pengelli said:

Ok lads looking for good batteries for my 8 foot locator collar the standard  one that takes one battery  what do you reckon are the best brands and where to get them got the collar from e bay but the battery's they sent with it are garbage and not even the same type one says L R  44 on it and the other says ag 13 they are the same size and thickness but don't last long just looking for a good battery thanks for any replies😁

With power one batteries its p13s