Hi all! Looking for info!

Hi all in wanting to get into lamping/hunting etc with air rifle/dogs. I have 2 lurchers, one was a working dog what I adopted and the other is 8 months old (would like her to get older before training). We all have to start somewhere and I know this hobby isn't a walk in the park. What locations around the eastmidlands is any good/legal to hunt on (if any), basic equipment etc. 

Advice would be hugely appreciated. Thanks for reading.

It,s collar tie and door knocking time i,m afraid due to hare coursers around here your just as liable to be chased off asking to hunt with dogs as landowners think the people who run Dags and colour all the same.Air rifle hunting is a better option for a foot in the door,lotsa outbuildings infested with pigeons/crows n magpies and omg how many golf courses in this area all need bunny control .

A simple springer air rifle is cheapest option depends on your budget ,plenty of 2nd hand  on here and freeadds or go Chinese ,SMK are fine and Gamo <spanish>Calibre .22 for Pigeons but .177 is a much flatter trajectory a never ending argument on here.

Be polite ,be respectful ,dont turn up armed with anything but a smile and a handshake ,get some cards printed with name phone number and get insured miss 1 pigeon and his expensive roof leaks.If he takes the card and says i,l think about it be patient dont hassle the man he is a busy bee .Please accept knock backs and dont be rude ,he got brothers and sisters who farm .

If he says polite young man result ,if he says otherwise you wont get in anywhere as farmers are a close knit bunch and talk to each other .

Welcome to a helpful bunch of sarcastic peetaker,s who help when they can and will laugh at themselves as well .