Terrier kennel run sizes

4 hours ago, Mickle123 said:

Yes pal just cut in half and the top pushed over the bottom 

And cut your door on the top half,slide it over the bottom half and trace the door on to the bottom half...so its uniformed...as Mickie well knows no doubt lol

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have my terriers in 6x4, the bitch there at the end is in the lurchers pen which is a 6x6, more than brought room, mine get a vet an hour a day each walk and the odd run round the garden when I go o

Got the pens finished today, just in time for a good down pour 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

And cut your door on the top half,slide it over the bottom half and trace the door on to the bottom half...so its uniformed...as Mickie well knows no doubt lol

?? you sounded like you done it the proper way mate...  I just slided them over and went hell for leather with the angle grinder with boiling bits of melted plastic flying everywhere, would advise to speak to jigsaw if wanting to do correct way.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Mickle123 said:

?? you sounded like you done it the proper way mate...  I just slided them over and went hell for leather with the angle grinder with boiling bits of melted plastic flying everywhere, would advise to speak to jigsaw if wanting to do correct way.

I overthink things at times lol

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Aluminium sheet outside plastic inside apart from one wall which I may put a tube heater on in winter, inbetween the inner and outer layer is 25mm jablite/polystyrene 

Door is perspex I made the pens too they are 8ftx3.5ft kennels measure 650mm x450x500mm inside if I'd had more time I'd of put drains in the Penn's hope to add 1 more Penn, wife thinks the space is left for a bike shed 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 28/04/2019 at 21:12, Cheesie said:

Aluminium sheet outside plastic inside apart from one wall which I may put a tube heater on in winter, inbetween the inner and outer layer is 25mm jablite/polystyrene 

Door is perspex I made the pens too they are 8ftx3.5ft kennels measure 650mm x450x500mm inside if I'd had more time I'd of put drains in the Penn's hope to add 1 more Penn, wife thinks the space is left for a bike shed 

Thank you mate, very good kennel there

• Like 1