Ferret finders

On 22/10/2018 at 20:47, vfr400boy said:

Just been sorting my locators out ready for this year, and am unsure want to do I have 5 knocker box’s 2 definitely work and 3 collars to go with them, 

I all so have a nearly new mk 2 finder with no collar,,,,,

do I sell all the mk 1 stuff and buy 4 new collars for the mk2 or sell the mk2 and  buy another mk1 collar as the mk1 stuff is getting older iv had it for years 

I'd buy a mark 2 or three collar-they both work with a Mk1 box. If you can find a MK2 collar secondhand it should be dirt cheap a(the original black collar is the giveaway it's a Mk2 ) because they do eat batteries;I guess it's because they tick faster than a MK3.

Edited by comanche
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

My pal had one an it was a cracking ferreting dog but refused to get in motor end a day so he used have pick it up ?? after a couple too many roastings he stopped bringing it?

Mmmmm sounds familiar, his legs are so short he can’t get in the motor by himself, but he plays hell if I go out and leave him at home......drives the Mrs mad scratching and howling at the door 

• Like 1