just bought a nice tx200 hunter carbine 22

bought this gun beutifull stock but the lad I bought it off said it needed re blued he was only asking 200 for it wiped it over with wire wool and polished it blueing come up lovely ,pit a scope and mounts on it went up golf course got a Maggie and pigeon,i only wanted a half decent gun to leave in mercif it gets nicked im not losing one of my expensive guns,ive owned a few of these in the past nice guns ive put a 4x40 scope with a germen ret on it that come off my rapid and a good one piece mount now when im out jobbing ive always got a decent gun handy

• Like 6

mark reading your posts all the time mate was the reason I wanted another one it was either this one or a pro sport,but this one come up very cheap and shoots lovely mate nice and crisp, I love the sound when you cock these guns,and accuracy is brill

yes mate it was the walnut stock is lovely ,when I got it home a cleaned the barrel with a bit wire wool  and rubbed it over with oil and it does not look bad at all,as ive said I only wanted it for the boot of merc for quick shots it shoots lovely and smoothe what more can you want for 200 quid