Nitesite rangefinder

6 minutes ago, philpot said:

Shut up you old tart Mitch. I know you use a Nitesite for much of your shooting but just don't tell anyone ?

We have already got these so making good use of them and they are every bit as good as the CRS just more expensive but there again I bought mine at almost the same price as the CRS ............................................... SO THERE ?

What a relief the Pulsar kit is sooooooooo well priced............he he

Phil

im sure as sh1t that the unit inside is the same one:yes:

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I sent Sam FROM Nitesite a picture of my nitesite rangefinder and he said the new weaver L- bracket will fit my rf so he,s sending me one out foc... ☺ 

F*** off the niteshit one and buy CRS cheaper and  lighter I cant not stand the over priced niteshit stuff  This is my opinion of niteshit and many others agree with me before any body starts on

What you like at metal work phil... recon your gonna have to make a bracket if you want to stick with the nitesite rf you could probably sell the ns one and buy a new one cheaper than what you’ll

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, philpot said:

Cheers Si,

Phill we need to train you up on computer skills but not by me because most of the time, I am crap but our Si to the rescue, sorted.

Having a second viewing angle, that unit looks spot on and I am deffo up for one of those. I wonder what, if any, adjustment the bracket has because I think you will need some to get it just perfect.

Phil

Yes mate, as for adjustment I don't think there is any but I'm sure there's a way to move it a mil or so, can't see it needing to much.... 

Here we go Phill, mission accomplished.

Remove the Nitesite bracket , now with a touch of filing the top edge of the normal scope clamp, the rangefinder will fit on the scope clamp.

DSCF3499_zpsnukfuxfs.jpg

DSCF3500_zpsjchni7jz.jpg

As you can see I have fitted the clamp to a piece of 1" tube, in this case, a section of a very old sea fishing rod but a piece of polypipe or copper pipe will do perfectly well.

I have then fitted on the tube, one of the fully adjustable torch clamps that can be bought on ebay or other sites.

DSCF3501_zpslqyrbup7.jpg

Now the complete unit can be fitted to the gun via a picatiny rail which in my case is already part of the Impact. The great thing with this is that I can set precisely the laser to the Nitesite and it will not need farting around with each time I use it. Overall, I am quite pleased with the outcome.

DSCF3504_zpsxbx43fws.jpg

DSCF3505_zpsirtzlzcl.jpg

I hope that might help Phill.

Phil

• Like 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Here we go Phill, mission accomplished.

Remove the Nitesite bracket , now with a touch of filing the top edge of the normal scope clamp, the rangefinder will fit on the scope clamp.

DSCF3499_zpsnukfuxfs.jpg

DSCF3500_zpsjchni7jz.jpg

As you can see I have fitted the clamp to a piece of 1" tube, in this case, a section of a very old sea fishing rod but a piece of polypipe or copper pipe will do perfectly well.

I have then fitted on the tube, one of the fully adjustable torch clamps that can be bought on ebay or other sites.

DSCF3501_zpslqyrbup7.jpg

Now the complete unit can be fitted to the gun via a picatiny rail which in my case is already part of the Impact. The great thing with this is that I can set precisely the laser to the Nitesite and it will not need farting around with each time I use it. Overall, I am quite pleased with the outcome.

DSCF3504_zpsxbx43fws.jpg

DSCF3505_zpsirtzlzcl.jpg

I hope that might help Phill.

Phil

Spot on mate, but I sold the Nitesite clamps with  the nitesite, (is it a weaver rail or picatinny rail on side of the photon? )... 

1 hour ago, philpot said:

Weaver or picatiny rail, same thing Phil and you can buy a Nitesite clamp on it's own, in fact there was one in the sales section.

Phil

Will have a look, I spoke to Luke today from Nitesite regarding the new weaver L-bracket on their rangefinder, unfortuneately it won't fit the old rangefindet they have re-designed it... 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Phill-W68 said:

Will have a look, I spoke to Luke today from Nitesite regarding the new weaver L-bracket on their rangefinder, unfortuneately it won't fit the old rangefindet they have re-designed it... 

Sounds about right 

Why not make one for older models , or is  just a ploy to get you to buy the latest 

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Sounds about right 

Why not make one for older models , or is  just a ploy to get you to buy the latest 

He has sent me a couple of pics with the new bracket against the d bracket and defo won't fit the old rf...