Used to buy it by the foot in the local hardware shop as a kid they would just peel it off a massive roll also had a box full of leather boot tongues for pouch,s have not seen it for years, we used to use some massive ammo with it car wheel nuts being a favourite good luck let us no how it goes 

They still sell it down the local gun shop, it'll be readily available on the net https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173439958169  there you go.

Might get my self a bit and get the Milbro out.

I don't think there will be any accuracy issues, it may take some getting used to.  Personally I don' think I could get any worse ?

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, darrren said:

Haha fair enough, I think it's easy to get lost on the bandwagon of all the bands etc these days, I fancy something simple, traditional, and pleasing to the eye. 

Them old black widow bands are what i mainly use just change the pouch. 16mm leads stuff dont go far ??

12 minutes ago, darrren said:

Funnily enough mate I attached some barnett red bands to a brass frame last. Are they better with big ammo are they? Do body shots drop stuff with ammo that big? 

Its all i use now mate with the occasional pebble. But im shooting stuff fairly close either sat in bramble or hedges or in trees at night. Body shots are no problem but i try not to shoot stuff chest on crop or through the sides better.

A085EB65-E982-463C-8B94-923D69C9C952.jpeg.0db867b59e4407b79dcd9b8cb922a86c.jpeg

Edited by C.green
  • Like 3