Evening walk

15 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He looks about ready ty?

Nearly mate just getting him fit on flat ground first then I'll start on the hills with him just going steady to start with been out a couple of times with him but he's had no more then 3 runs each time in no rush really and season only just started. 

20 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Nearly mate just getting him fit on flat ground first then I'll start on the hills with him just going steady to start with been out a couple of times with him but he's had no more then 3 runs each time in no rush really and season only just started. 

The dog pups are playful feckers a mate

3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

The dog pups are playful feckers a mate

Yeah mate if there is something he can feck about with he will...... there was a feather few weeks back going across the garden Christ he made some racket about it jumping in and out barking his head off at it 

18 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah mate if there is something he can feck about with he will...... there was a feather few weeks back going across the garden Christ he made some racket about it jumping in and out barking his head off at it 

My dog is 2 and half and still daft he decided to retrieve me a rat today with terrier still attached 

Plank

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

My dog is 2 and half and still daft he decided to retrieve me a rat today with terrier still attached 

Plank

Two birds one stone ...... is that the terrier that dose one every now an then? If so maybe he was making sure it didn't run off