something a bit different

2 hours ago, philpot said:

Nice going Si.

What did you use for NV last night because you normally use the Photon so have you got an Add-On as well. Must admit after you saying you were putting the Endurance scope on, I have been toying with trying my Endurance and selling the Airmax...............................but then what do I put on my rimmy, hmmm

Phil

A for sale tag!!lol

I used the photon phil with it being easier to swap Weaver mounts!

think I’ll have to start saving up, the photon upsets the balance big time... struggled the other night :( I kept bashing it too which didn’t help!

how much do you get for a kidney nowa days, that xq thermal Alan has is mint and mega compact!

got the endurance back on now, just sat chilling in a field :) 

2D9365A7-2301-4E3C-8DCE-8360A9BEA369.thumb.jpeg.ed9b949c438fc8778934f74ab32b3325.jpeg

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well after two false starts and an it'll bee hmmm!!! possibly ages before we get them back in ive given up on the fac wildcat mk2 and got myself a .25fac impact! ive liked these since I firs

had a cracking weekend with the lads and the impact Phil  I nipped to a farm on the way there and set it up, thought it was gonna be a right mission but it didn't take long and I only tried the j

Deer stalking is not for you Jimmy, you have to be QUIET for that ?? Anyway we all know you WANT and NEED the Impact my old pal so no more of this not wanting one now because we have them, just k

Posted Images

That is a good way to spend an hour or two this afternoon mate.

I can see the Photon would be making the gun well out of balance Si and it is one of the reasons that I like the Nitesite as it is sooooo light, ok not as high tech as thermal but that is way out of my reach but nevertheless I am well used to the Viper and Wolf now and they work for me. 

I am going to rethink the scope situation though Si as I am not happy with the Airmax although I am not knocking the quality of the glass, it is just my right eye getting a little worse so I need a different reticle and it is not good with add-ons either.

I think I still have a Mamba Lite in the cupboard so may use that ......................................... the jury is still out on that.

Enjoy your afternoon mate.

Phil

• Like 1