New permission

Well had a couple of spare hours Friday lunchtime so I decided to go knocking on farmers/landowners doors,, only two as I pass them both on my way to my shooting perm, unfortunately there was no answer at either of them, the first I had a look round but no-one to be seen, proper farm tho cow shite, barns and feed everywhere with a good stock of crows, Maggies and god knows what else flying around the muck heaps, so just as I was leaving a tractor pulled up and asked who I was looking for, so on reply he said the owner will be out much of the day, and could I leave a contact number and he,d pass it on, so I left him a card (as I had some made up), told him thankyou and went on my way, 2nd farm again no answer smaller place a lot cleaner but seen crops In the field so maybe rabbits, pigeons etc, so just had to leave my card sticking out of their letterbox, so fingers crossed I might get a phonecall soon.... 

• Like 1

Its a start Phil

and they tend to keep the cards Phil and chuck the letters

give it a few days and call back and as its there busy time offer a few days work or a week ends work free of charge works wonders with them .

me and viz have fixed fences ,gates, and helped get the cows back in when the fence broke down and they got out into the woods .

and as for the bull well lets just say viz got that back into the field

i was off like i had two 747 engines strapped to my ass lol

good luck mate at least your trying

and not asking on hear iif any one can give them land lol

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1