It's always happening in the countryside........

I was out at one of my regular clients yesterday, he has had an unfortunate incident in one field (this isn't stubble burning), a fox has died (not sure how, I'm the only one who shoots there) but there are still plenty about as the evidence shows!

017.thumb.jpg.e7cabe58be6f9c6daa4a6faf0e1dd7da.jpg015.thumb.jpg.5ba6a2c55efc3c914a4091da5649fc36.jpg007.thumb.jpg.3e6572afc830f242733bfc62cacd2bc2.jpg

Edited by Deker

Everywhere is so dry at the moment, could be anything from a fag to a Chinese lantern. I’ve had two separate incidents on the estate I work . Kids !!! Lighting fires . I found a pile of school exercise books in the corner of a wheat field that had been set on fire and a proper bonfire in a conifer plantation. I put the fire out in the conifer plantation only to have to call out the fire brigade the next day because it flared back up again, they came and dug the ground around it . Apparently they are the hardest to deal with because the roots smoulder and reignite. Bloody kids ???

34 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Everywhere is so dry at the moment, could be anything from a fag to a Chinese lantern. I’ve had two separate incidents on the estate I work . Kids !!! Lighting fires . I found a pile of school exercise books in the corner of a wheat field that had been set on fire and a proper bonfire in a conifer plantation. I put the fire out in the conifer plantation only to have to call out the fire brigade the next day because it flared back up again, they came and dug the ground around it . Apparently they are the hardest to deal with because the roots smoulder and reignite. Bloody kids ???

Seems to be a thing, I do work on several University Campus and first saw this about 20 years ago, I actually caught them burning the books in the woodland on campus and asked what was going on...end of course, end of Uni ritual!

• Like 1

Is that what it is . Cos the idiots name is on the books . Wouldn’t have thought he’d be daft enough to leave evidence . Still I’ve always said “just cos they’ve got an education ,doesn’t mean they have common sense “. Finn Stockes .... you’re an idiot !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1