Mark LGV - LGU

1 hour ago, charlie caller said:

Well why would he not, they are quite simply the best spring rifle out there, (if you sort the trigger) seriously smooth, almost pcp quiet with a moderator, and the lock time, well shoot one and find out.

may be because the hw97 is better:whistling:

and there trigger cant be matched :yes:

i would if i could

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

im going to try and have a look at one

if i like it ill buy it but i will need a different trigger for it lol

got to see what all this fuss is about .

would like to try one at the shooting range first mind

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 13:13, villaman said:

Looks like Mark MIGHT BE LOOKING AT A  LGV or LGU                  . Only saying like  :whistling:   

Am I becoming a little bit of an inspiration to Mitch boys  - why else would he be following me, eh ?  :rofl:

heh! heh!

atb  Mark.

4 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

im going to try and have a look at one

if i like it ill buy it but i will need a different trigger for it lol

got to see what all this fuss is about .

would like to try one at the shooting range first mind

Do it mate, the LGU might suit you better being an underlever fan, but my advice for what its worth..... get a .177 I genuinely believe they ARE better in .177, which is not something to be said for every spring rifle, all they need mate is the spring ends polishing, and a top hat to finish them off wonderfully,they are simplicity itself to strip, the trigger is not bad, its just not as good as AA or HW, but perfectly serviceable, but yep a Rowan kit will sort it perfectly, enjoy, oh one last thing, they come out of the box around 10.8-11 ftlbs, I set mine to 11.6 as soon as I got it, after a tin of pellets the power had crept up, so I reset it, which is where it stayed, just keep an eye on the power bud.

• Like 2

One of my mates off another forum said,-

A lot of HFT shooters are using these rifles Mark, that in itself answers many a question.

It surely does !

I fell out with the router mark on my rifle`s stock, " big time" as did a large majority of readers who saw the photos I posted of it.

The rifle, the Master Pro, certainly performed well in the field lads and I agree with all that Tim, ( Charlie Caller) is saying about the Walther rifles LGU and LGV, in .177.

Yep a thought or two is in the back of my mind as whether or not to get another and close the cabinet.

I thought the trigger not as good as AA or HW :rtfm:but do remember, those trigger units are " incredible".

I thought the stock of the Walther - bland.

I thought the blueing of the Walther not as good as AA but on a par with HW.

I`m no gun smith but I instantly recognised something special was going on internally with the Walthers.

A walther, " tidied up" trigger wise will make a very tasty hunting rifle and I`m close to thinking that way.

The HW 97K I`ve just bought, I`m finding very hard to put down, it`s incredibly accurate and hard hitting as is my Pro Sport and T Rex, - I just love the competitiveness owning such rifles,- it " brings the best out of you as a spring rifle hunter ".

Here`s my Walther Master Pro .177 first hunting session.

IMG_0659.JPG.49ae4a05afe51248247253330c9b2a06.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 2