Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Yep fancy another Endurance scope myself :whistling:

                 Look after my future 77 Si, no lying her on the ground, up against a fence post, letting strangers shoot her :rtfm:.                                                                                  Twat ! x

                 Jimmy`s looking after her for a while for me you see :D

 

                  atb  Iceman.

were all a bit strange in Yorkshire mark... Ill have a crack with her but ill not borrow her!

im surprised Jimmys offered, he knows I dont look after anything:laugh: they go out come back home and dont get brought out of the cabinet till there off out again!!

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

It was spot on last night Si

the air max i do struggle with mind dont know why its the same cross hairs

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

when we looked through them scopes at the show there were the same ones next to each other and there was defiantly a difference in rec thickness,

might be the airmax is finer 🤔

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, si brown said:

were all a bit strange in Yorkshire mark... Ill have a crack with her but ill not borrow her!

im surprised Jimmys offered, he knows I dont look after anything:laugh: they go out come back home and dont get brought out of the cabinet till there off out again!!

 

TRUE VERY TRUE

BUT I KNOW YOU WOULD LOOK AFTER MY RIFLE 

AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS NOT NICE TO BE HUNG BY YOUR ANKLE

AND COVERED IN COW SHIT JUST 3" ABOVE THE RATS

:whistling:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, si brown said:

when we looked through them scopes at the show there were the same ones next to each other and there was defiantly a difference in rec thickness,

might be the airmax is finer 🤔

YOU MAY BE RIGHT SI AS I HAD NO TROUBLE LAST NIGHT ON THE LAMP

BUT WITH THE AIR MAX IV GOT TO USE THE IR TO SEE THE RET

YOU MAY BE TAKING THAT HOME AS WELL TO KEEP LOL

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, si brown said:

you won't even go near the rats pussy:laugh:

Not on your life or mine :laugh:

some one shouts RAT i dont even look im all ready running :yes:

and any one in my way is knocked to one side or the ground

ask viz

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

IMO 97 is one of the best spring guns , I can not get on with AA TX200  , I have tried many times , now I have just given up trying 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, villaman said:

IMO 97 is one of the best spring guns , I can not get on with AA TX200  , I have tried many times , now I have just given up trying 

Not one of the best Mitch but

the best .

once you learn how to shoot them

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post

Personally, I can`t " split a hair" between my T Rex, Pro Sport or 97, they are all superb rifles to own and shoot.

                         I`ll find it very interesting, testing the Pro Sport and 97 against the wood pigeons shortly but I do " predict" some good bags with these rifles.

                         The 97 carrying the Hawke Endurance scope with cross hair and pin point reticule, in 177 cal is astonishingly accurate to be honest and knocking game over as soon as look at them.

                         The decoying season will soon be upon us, my dead decoys are ready and waiting, springers ready and waiting and I`m ready and waiting :boogy:

IMG_1065.thumb.JPG.4e8d3ef38e6b4902a985a056982f81b8.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×