Beddy Cross.

5 hours ago, ChilliMark said:

Will you get another Beddy x?

This will be my first,I used to always keep collie types but had wanted a Beddy whippet as a kid,so I figured it was about time I tried one.

atb. 

Mark.

I’m having to hold myself back from getting another though I am toying with the idea. Can see an impulse buy coming in the very near future...gulp! Already have 4 dogs in the kennels and I think 5, for me, is one too many. I have been thinking about a straight whippet. Love how agile and fast they get onto rabbits. Decisions decisions...

Personally I would give the pup you have a chance to grow up.

He might turn out to be what you were looking for in the first place.Just keep putting the work in.Dont rush him,enjoy his puppyhood.

atb

Mark. 

Edited by ChilliMark
  • Like 1
On 26/06/2018 at 23:04, Who let the dogs out! said:

I’m having to hold myself back from getting another though I am toying with the idea. Can see an impulse buy coming in the very near future...gulp! Already have 4 dogs in the kennels and I think 5, for me, is one too many. I have been thinking about a straight whippet. Love how agile and fast they get onto rabbits. Decisions decisions...

I was going to get a bwra bitch as I really rate the whippet and it's xs, but I needed some thing bigger so bedy greyhound f1 pup as joined the team. Still want a whippet but I think the misses would kennel me and have dogs in house lol atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 1