My take on FX Impact 

I have had my fac FX.25 impact for about 5 weeks now . Haven't been on a proper hunting trip with it yet ,but what I have shot with FX impact amazes me 

crow at 109 yards  ,three pigeons out to 85 yards ,two rabbits ,one at 97 yards and the other 89 yards and 4 squirrels at 35 yards and all went down with out ant flapping or kicking of any kind .

It has taken me bit of time getting use to fac air and have been down my range pellet testing and to map out the gun ,scope and pellets  .

First Photo shows a 90 yard 12 pellet  group outside in about 8 mile wind with one pulled shot ,just over two mill dots on the Hawke  Airmax scope 

The other photo shows what damage it does on the other side of a 22 mm chipboard target board 

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

• Like 5

what I like about them is there so short ideal for shooting from 4x4 and 6 full magazines from a fill that's 96 shots I have probably shot best part of 500 rabbits with mine in 4 month there deadly and not a single seal gone lol

• Like 2

I simply love my fac .25, never owned a gun like it and my 'go to' gun. You are right Mitch regarding outright kills, never fails to impress me how well they seem to dispatch the quarry but the biggest surprise of all to me is the trajectory of these .25 pellets with 47fpe up their skirts, just superb. 

I also use the Impact for close up ratting, why...... because I can walk down the cow sheds with this at hip height strapped with a Nitesite on and the gun is just so easy to use in this way and the balance is brilliant, this style has also accounted for quite a few rabbits as well but not at long range.

I could never see me selling this gun.

Phil

• Like 1
6 hours ago, philpot said:

I simply love my fac .25, never owned a gun like it and my 'go to' gun. You are right Mitch regarding outright kills, never fails to impress me how well they seem to dispatch the quarry but the biggest surprise of all to me is the trajectory of these .25 pellets with 47fpe up their skirts, just superb. 

I also use the Impact for close up ratting, why...... because I can walk down the cow sheds with this at hip height strapped with a Nitesite on and the gun is just so easy to use in this way and the balance is brilliant, this style has also accounted for quite a few rabbits as well but not at long range.

I could never see me selling this gun.

Phil

I love the HW100k but this FX impact is some thing else , balance , weight , in the shoulder , accurate  short ,  the only thing which HW 100 still comes out top ,not just the impact but all pcp guns is the mag 

• Like 1

Ain’t bin a proper hunting trip but... crow at 109 yards  ,three pigeons out to 85 yards ,two rabbits ,one at 97 yards and the other 89 yards and 4 squirrels at 35 yards and all went down with out ant flapping or kicking of any kind .

? ?

• Haha 1